May 8, 2019
The T32 Precision Lifestyle Medicine and Translation Research (PREMIER) Postdoctoral Training Program at the University of Illinois at Chicago is currently seeking postdoctoral applicants.
The program objective is to provide postdoctoral fellows who aspire to be both independent investigators and team scientists in lifestyle medicine the opportunity to develop skills in prevention and control of cardiovascular and respiratory chronic conditions translational research.
Fellows can focus their research and skill developments in either of these cores of central interest:
- Mechanistic Explorations of Behavior & Behavior Change
- Behavioral Sciences for Multi-morbidity Prevention & Control
- Population Health Equity & Policy
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Not already received 2 years of post-doc funding from NIH training grants
- PhD and/or MD or equivalent by start of training
- Applications deadline: June 15, 2019
Please visit go.uic.edu/PREMIER for more details.
To apply, complete and submit the PREMIER Application
Documents needed for application:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal statement (One page, summarizing your proposed research, career plans, prior research experience and possible future mentor)
- List of the names of three professional references
- Three letters of recommendation (Include one letter from most recent research mentor) to be e-mailed directly to Julia Henkins (email@example.com).